Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Figuring out Surprises

So hubby just asked me if he could buy me a present ( we have a rule that if its over $50 we have to ask each other because of our tight budget.) He said it was over three hundred and I would love it. Other than that he didn't say anything. I of course agreed, but this morning as I was lying in bed waiting for my little goobers to wake up I realized I had figured out the surprise. Already. I hate how my brain works. Well, the other day at Walmart, I saw my husband looking at cameras. I thought nothing of it and honestly forgot about it until this morning. Now I am stuck wondering why I figured it out, feeling guilty and wondering if I should tell him, or just keep it a secret and pretend to be surprised. I can't believe I figured it out and I wasn't even trying. And he didn't even give any hints!

No comments:

Post a Comment