Thursday, February 17, 2011

Eerie Affair

Went to get my in state driver's license yesterday. You would not believe what happened. No really you wouldn't believe what happened! My license was suspended a few years ago. I have not had a ticket/accident or any other incident since I was younger when I got a couple speeding tickets. So boy was I surprised when my drivers license showed an unpaid speeding ticket! And it was in a county I had never been to! So here I am stuck in the DMV trying to deal with this through the state and come to find out the ticket was given to a man! I most definately am not a man... Don't got the spare parts. So, after an hour of being on the phone I finally got it all straightened out. "Mam, I got it all figured out. It should pull up okay now," I tell the lady at the desk. "Oh so sorry sweetie, we stopped testing 20 minutes ago!" BLAH. So gotta go back today (hopefully) and take my test and get my license. But don't worry. I'm legal now. Didn't know it wasn't in the first place. Stupid computer error.

No comments:

Post a Comment