Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Flourless Chocolate Crinkle Cookies


Okay, so these cookies are delicious, but I burned my beaters out on them. The original recipe was from divinebaking.com and I tried them out. NEXT TRY: I got better mixer (which is a Rival from Wal-Mart and is only $5 and it works AMAZING! The cookies took me less than 10 minutes to make!! WOOT
Now here's the recipe:
1 1/2 c. semi sweet chocolate chips
3 egg whites
2 1/2 c. Powdered Sugar, divided
1/2 c. baking cocoa powder
1 tbls. cornstarch


Preheat oven to 350 F. Melt 1 c. chocolate chips in microwave and stir. Set aside. Beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Make sure there is no yolk in them! Add 1 c. sugar. Blend until it is thick and shiny.

Now mix in cocoa and cornstarch in here. After it is mixed, add melted chocolate chips that have now cooled. Then, don't forget the 1/2 c. of chocolate chips at the end very end when they are all mixed and yummy. It now looks like double chocolate cookie dough and it should be thick like cookie dough. Spoon out into powdered sugar and roll ball around. Put on greased baking sheet. I used a pizza pan. (I don't have a cookie sheet right now okay!) Bake about 10 minutes till the tops crack. I cooked a bit longer and they weren't as shiny. If you read this, let me know what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment